This is the Coldwell Banker Parker Office Information Board! The goal is to keep us all informed of what is happening in our individual and collective worlds.

Monday, May 24, 2010

CB Signs

GIVE ELMA A CALL IF YOU’RE INTERESTED…Gary Rowley

 

Hi Gary, would you mind forwarding this to the agents in your office please?

 

I am moving and have the following available:

 

9 big directional Open House signs (these signs have my name written on them in permanent marker in small script in case they got lost; very easy to cross out)

9 small directional Open House signs

Various riders: open house Saturday, open house today, price reduced, under contract, sold, by appointment only, open please come in, for sale

3 pamphlet boxes

1 How to Roleplay Effectively booklet

 

These are almost as good as new and available for only $200 if the agent 1) picks them up this week and 2) take my 3 big yard signs and dispose of them (I don’t have time, I’m busy packing for a move :)

 

Thanks Gary!

 

Elma van der Ryst

Ryst Consulting, Inc.

C (303) 895-7066

F (303) 840-7866

No comments:

Post a Comment