This is the Coldwell Banker Parker Office Information Board! The goal is to keep us all informed of what is happening in our individual and collective worlds.

Monday, May 24, 2010

6-35 acres needed - horse rental property

Please call Karline if you know of anything. Thanks, Janet Oliver


I am looking anything from Parker area to Bennett/Strasburg (Not Deer Trail).  I have three horses, three dogs and two cats.  I need someplace preferably ASAP but Weds.  I have been looking for three months.  I can’t afford more than $2,000 a month. 

 

The property needs to be fenced, preferably have a barn, and a house.  I do have a foreclosure on my record but I do have money saved up, so deposits are not an issue. 

 

ANY assistance would be so very greatly appreciated.

 

Karline Van Pelt, Legal Assistant to
Julie M. Williamson, Esq.
Julie A. Trent, Esq.
Bieging Shapiro & Burrus LLP
4582 S. Ulster Street Parkway, Suite 1650
Denver, CO 80237
Phone: (720) 488-0220
Fax: (720) 488-7711

 

This transmission contains information from the law firm of Bieging Shapiro & Burrus LLP, which may be confidential or protected by the attorney-client or other privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not read this transmission and that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by email or telephone immediately and delete the original transmission.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment