OK. I'm going to be a PITA and shamelessly ask for donations. As many of you know, I support animal rescue and shelters. Being a Realtor, I found out about a plight that is affecting even more animals. Pets that are being abandoned with a foreclosure. Many times the dog or cat is left at the house when the people leave. I won't get graphic but you can imagine I'm sure.
Here's the deal. I'm looking for a $1.35 donation (minimum!) from anybody I can contact. I am very close to my goal and I need a few more donations.
PLEASE!!!! http://www.vacantpets.com (the website isn't pretty yet but it is secure and gets the job done.)
All you need is a credit card, debit card or Paypal account.
THANK YOU!!!!
Brian
This is the Coldwell Banker Parker Office Information Board! The goal is to keep us all informed of what is happening in our individual and collective worlds.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment