This is the Coldwell Banker Parker Office Information Board! The goal is to keep us all informed of what is happening in our individual and collective worlds.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

UPS Ground Shipping

Attention Agents -

 

I just wanted to bring to your attention that all the packaging materials for UPS that we have in the office are NOT for ground shipping.  UPS does not supply any packaging materials (boxes, soft Paks, envelopes, etc.)for ground shipping…you have to pay extra for them.  So, if you pack something in an "Express Pak" envelope and use a ground label, it is possible that UPS will ship this by air and you may be charged more.   You can use plain manila envelopes or your own boxes w/ the ground shipping labels.  I just thought I'd share this info so you don't make the same mistakes that I have for years. 

 

Thanks,

Wendy Sommer

 

Wendy's Business Cards June 2008 004 

Do you know anyone currently looking to relocate?  

We can refer them to a great agent in their area. 

Nothing is more rewarding than your referrals. 

We ensure that it will be a positive reflection on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment