VERSION:2.1
N:Wohlman;Richard
FN:Richard Wohlman (richardwohlman@msn.com)
TITLE:Broker Associate
TEL;WORK;VOICE:303-841-5263
TEL;HOME;VOICE:303-945-9241
TEL;CELL;VOICE:303-945-9241
TEL;WORK;FAX:303-841-9577
ADR;WORK:;;18801 E. Mainstreet, Ste. 250;Parker;Colorado;80134;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:18801 E. Mainstreet, Ste. 250=0D=0AParker, Colorado 80134=0D=0AUnited States=
of America
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:richardwohlman@msn.com
REV:20090401T055847Z
END:VCARD
Hi all-
I have met a young man who is in the video business doing weddings, etc. I suggested to him that he might want to get into the home video field. Short version- He is willing to do a home video (and he has a steadycam, professional editing softward, and the like) for a listing for free. This would allow him to see how much effort is involved, let him work with the Realtor to showcase the home and the agent and get his feet into the water. It would also allow us to see the kind of work that his company is able to create. I suspect that this particular video will take a bit longer to produce (since it is a new venue for him) than would one from an ‘established’ company, but hey, it’s free!
Let me know if you are interested, and I’ll get you together.
And ‘Thanks’ for your consideration.
Richard
Hi Everyone, my Son has two Rockies tickets for today's game for sale, he paid $80.00 for them and cannot go.
ReplyDeleteSection U316 Row 11 Seat 5 and 6
Call
Julie Mostek
303-913-9234